Join us for our 2019 Social Series and 5er Enduros!
- Tuesday, June 11 – Mission – Bear Mountain 5er Enduro
- Wednesday, June 26 – Abbotsford – Sumas Mountain Social Ride
- Tuesday, July 16 – Abbotsford – Sumas Mountain 5er Enduro
- Wednesday, July 31 – Chilliwack – Vedder Mountain Social Ride
- Tuesday, August 13 – Chilliwack – Vedder Mountain 5er Enduro
ALL RIDES START AT 6 PM. AFTER PARTY TO FOLLOW.
- Year End Wrap Up – Saturday, September 14 – Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at Vedder, Sumas and Bear Mountain
NOBL WHEELS and the FVMBA will be partnering up to host a trail day on Sumas Mountain! This event is open to everyone and the FVMBA’s Chris Friesen will be leading small groups and providing instruction and technique on how to improve the trail. Following a morning of trail work, NOBL will provide a tasty lunch, draw prizes and, if you are able to stick around, lead a group ride.
When: May 26, 9am-2pm
Where: Sumas Mountain Lower Parking Lot
What: Fix up some of the best trails in the Valley, eat Lunch, and then ride them!
There will be some tools provided, but if you can please bring your own shovels, rakes, and gloves. No experience is necessary. So come on out, roll up your sleeves and let’s play in the dirt for an afternoon!
Please RSVP via Facebook so we know how many of Rempel’s legendary farmer sausage lunch to provide!
Hey all you young, MTB rippers out there – tell your friends and family, the Bear Cub Kids Classic is coming back!
What is that you say…? FVMBA is presenting another youth bike event at Heritage Park in Mission. Same as last year, only better.
There will be three riding events:
- Beginner – for all riders from run bikes up to 20″ wheeled youngsters just learning to mountain bike
- Intermediate – for confident young riders looking for a green-trail race-inspired challenge
- Advanced – for the keen young mountain biker in your life that wants to throw down for a 1 hour lap
Date: Sunday, June 2nd
Time: 10am – 2pm
Location: Fraser River Heritage Park, Mission, BC
Registration: Here. You can also register on day-of, but we’d prefer that you sign up early so we know you are coming and have enough awards to go around!
Cost: $5 to ride, $2 for a snack
Other activities: The event is part of an all-day Bike Rodeo in Mission in partnership with M3C, the District of Mission, RCMP and others celebrating all things two-wheeled.