Wildlife AwarenessMay 12, 2021
Have you ever wondered, how can I help at Thornhill?June 13, 2021
Celebrate BC Trails Day with us and the Outdoor Recreation Council of BC on June 5! Sign up to join an FVMBA Trail Day (linked below) or check out other events across the province hosted by other organizations in partnership with the ORC. Let’s give back to the trails we love!
The FVMBA is hosting several small trails days throughout our networks. All trail days will adhere to provincial health regulations.
Saturday June 5: LEDGEVIEW
Saturday June 5: SUMAS
Sunday June 6: RED MOUNTAIN
The ORC is also hosting a contest! Share how you’re celebrating on Facebook and Instagram for a chance to win one of three BC Trails Day prizes through the ORC. Here’s how to enter:
- Between June 1 – June 8, post a photo on Facebook or Instagram of how you’re celebrating BC Trails Day with the hashtag #BCTrailsDay and tag @orcbc.ca, Valhalla Pure Outfitters, Patagonia Vancouver and Fjallraven Vancouver. 1 photo=one entry, so keep sharing! (For instagram: If you have a private account, DM a screenshot of your photo to @orcbc.ca)
- Get a bonus entry if your photo shows any litter you’ve cleaned up from the trail.
- You’ll then be entered in a draw for a chance to win one of 3 awesome BC Trails Day prizes!
- Courtesy of Valhalla Pure Outfitters: a $100 Valhalla Pure Gift Card and a Helinox Chair One ($150 value), the small and lightweight chair perfect for every adventure.
- Courtesy of Patagonia Vancouver: a 30L Chacabuco backpack ($125 value), perfect for everyday use and outdoor adventures.
- Courtesy of Fjällräven Vancouver: a pair of Vidda Pro ventilated trousers ($200 value), durable, weather-resistant trekking trousers for everyday. You pick the size and colour!
This contest is hosted by the Outdoor Recreation Council of BC and is not affiliated or sponsored in any way by Instagram or Facebook.