- This event has passed.
Vedder Mountain Classic XCM 2018
May 12, 2018 - May 13, 2018$75.00
The Vedder Mountain Bike Festival is Back!
The Vedder Mountain Bike Festival is back in 2018 to offer the most exciting events to date:
Vedder Mountain Classic & BC Enduro Series, May 12-13, 2018
Premiere single track trail, boasting a true “BC Style” mountain bike race. Offering fully taped courses, stocked feed stations, & after party, plus a change to chance to claim some of the $1400 in prize money up for grabs! Click here to learn more!
Once one of the longest running mountain bike races in BC, the return of the Vedder Mountain Classic is a tribute to the history of mountain biking and racing in BC. It will be a testament to the evolution of the sport, the riders, and the trails that have turned Vedder Mountain into one of the most popular riding destinations in the Valley.
Long Course Map: http://www.veddermountainclassic.com/course/
Short Course Map: http://www.veddermountainclassic.com/course/#short-course
Race Day Schedule:
- 7:30am – 9:00 am: Registration and Racer Plate Pick Up – Main Beach Cultus Lake
- 9:45 am: Mandatory Race Meeting
- 9:45 am: 15-minute warning/racer line up (all racers must be lined up by 9:50 am)
- 10:00 am: Race Start
- 10:30 am Kid’s Race Registration Closes
- 11:00 am Kid’s Race Starts
- 12:30 pm – 1:00 pm: Pros Finishing
- 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm: All Riders Finishing
- 2:45 pm: Awards (or whenever the last rider is in)
**traffic control in effect from approximately 9:55 am – 10:25 am (rolling closures, traffic to resume once racers have passed).
Beer + Food + Afterparty
Enjoy the finish line beer garden and onsite food truck during the day, followed up by the after party in the evening!
- Beer Garden, presented by Old Yale Brewery – Open from 12pm-6pm (no minors).
- After Party – Starts at 7pm ($20 per ticket).
Visit our website to find out: http://www.veddermountainclassic.com/race-day/
Chilliwack offers so much to see and do! Endless wilderness, hiking, biking, unique eats, craft breweries and friendly place to sleep. Please visit Tourism Chilliwack to help guide your adventure.