FVMBA Skills Clinics Presented by Ozmosis Training
May 30 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Into the Steep and Deep
Ready to push your riding to the next level? This clinic will work on riding steeper terrain and more challenging trails. For the intermediate and up rider who is ready to challenge themselves on steeper trails.
Meeting Location: Vedder Mountain Parking lot
Date: May 30th
Trails: Black Hawk Down
Main topics: Riding steeper technical trails / roll-downs
Per Person – $75
Members – $50
2 Hours and 30 minutes
Space is limited per clinic!! Spots are filled on a first come, first serve basis, so act quickly if you don’t want to miss out on this great opportunity to improve your skills!
***NOTE: You must be a FVMBA member before you purchase the ticket to get the discount***
Get Your FVMBA Membership Now, CLICK HERE!
Ozmosis Training (ozmosistraining.com), are excited to team up with the FVMBA to offer their members premium level coaching and deeply discounted prices (and we will be giving back to the organisation as well)
What this means:
– You get qualified mountain bike instruction!
– Focused on developing skills
– You will actually be riding trails while learning!
– Small class size ensures personal attention and feedback
– Low price!
– AND… $10 from every registration goes directly to the organisation to support its future!