- This event has passed.
FVMBA Skills Clinic Presented by Ozmosis Training
May 2 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Mountain Biking 101 (Beginner Skills Clinic)
Not just for beginners: this course teaches the fundamental skills of mountain biking for any level of rider, including how to control the bike and brake with confidence.
Meeting Location: Vedder Parking lot (just after the pavement ends on Parmenter Road)
Date: May 2nd
Main topics: Body position and balance, gears and braking
Per Person – $75
Members – $50
2 Hours and 30 minutes
Space is limited per clinic!! Spots are filled on a first come, first serve basis, so act quickly if you don’t want to miss out on this great opportunity to improve your skills!
***NOTE: You must be a FVMBA member before you purchase the ticket to get the discount*** Get Your FVMBA Membership Now, CLICK HERE!
Ozmosis Training (ozmosistraining.com), are excited to team up with the FVMBA to offer their members premium level coaching and deeply discounted prices (and we will be giving back to the organisation as well)
What this means:
– You get qualified mountain bike instruction!
– Focused on developing skills
– You will actually be riding trails while learning!
– Small class size ensures personal attention and feedback
– Low price!
– AND… $10 from every registration goes directly to the organisation to support its future!