- This event has passed.
FVMBA Skills Courses Presented by Ozmosis Training
May 23 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Climb like a Machine
What goes down generally has to go up first, and not every uphill is a dirt road. If you get stuck when it comes to climbing technical single track terrain, then this is the course for you.
Meeting Location: Ledgeview – McKee Road, near the bottom of Total Sanity trail
Date: May 23rd
Main topics: successfully climbing technical single track trail
Per Person – $75
Members – $50
2 Hours and 30 minutes
Space is limited per clinic!! Spots are filled on a first come, first serve basis, so act quickly if you don’t want to miss out on this great opportunity to improve your skills!
***NOTE: You must be a FVMBA member before you purchase the ticket to get the discount***
Get Your FVMBA Membership Now, CLICK HERE!
Ozmosis Training (ozmosistraining.com), are excited to team up with the FVMBA to offer their members premium level coaching and deeply discounted prices (and we will be giving back to the organisation as well)
What this means:
– You get qualified mountain bike instruction!
– Focused on developing skills
– You will actually be riding trails while learning!
– Small class size ensures personal attention and feedback
– Low price!
– AND… $10 from every registration goes directly to the organisation to support its future!