- This event has passed.
June 5, 2016$65.00
The Trailblazer Series is Back
The Trailblazer Series is back in 2016 to offer the most exciting events to date:
Vedder Mountain Classic & BC Enduro Series, May 14-15
Sumas Smackdown, June 4-5
Courses offer 15-30k or premium single track trail a professional timed TeXC format. Offering fully taped courses, stocked feed stations, klunker ride & after party, plus a change to chance to claim some of the $2800 in prize money between the 2 races!
With another $1400 in cash, and a challenging XC course riders continue to come back to the races at Sumas to prove that their pre-season training has paid off. With close to 30 km of challenging rocky, loamy steep terrain, this race is certainly not one to miss.
- A fully taped race course
- Fully stocked feed stations
- Professional First Aid
- A gourmet hot meal at the end of your race
- Highly accurate professional timing
- Amazing single track trails
- A chance to claim some of the $2800 in prize money between the 2 races
- Tons of prizing
- Anything else we can work out before race day (we will keep you informed, more stuff in the works).
Prize money is to be awarded to the PRO categories only. Prizing is to be broken down as follows: 1st Full Course Overall Time- $150, 2nd Full Course Overall Time $100, 3rd Full Course Overall Time $75 (both Men’s and Women’s podium). 1st Combined Descents $150, 2nd Combined Descents $100, 3rd Combined Descents $75 (both Men’s and Women’s Podium). First male and female to the top of the first big climb will claim the “Mountain Goat” prize at a cool $50 cash. Please note that 130 racers must enter each race for the prizing to be allocated as outlined above, prizing will be prorated if registration numbers are not sufficient.
- Registration Closed for 2016