When you purchase your FVMBA membership you can CHOOSE to receive your annual membership card and FREE FVMBA stickers in the mail; OR save/print your email confirmation to use as proof of membership when needed.
Become a FVMBA Member to:
- Experience new trails and see our trail network grow.
- Have a voice in what happens to the trails – your outdoor playground!
- Earn discounts and promos with FVMBA partners. Click here to see your member discounts and offers.
- Assist in maintaining our trails.
- Show support by flaunting your FVMBA membership decals.
- Participate in all of FVMBA hosted activities, rides, and events.
- Attend local meetings and get to vote at the AGM.
- Invest in the trails you use and love!
As a Corporate Members you will receive additional:
- Online ad space on the FVMBA website.
- Representation via FVMBA social media platforms, and e-newsletters.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where does your money go?
What does it mean to be an active member?
Your membership dues fund:
• Staff that support trail building, grant writing, trail protection, and maintenance
• Mandatory insurance for all members (approximately $10 per member)
We’re grateful for your contributions, without your support we could not foster trail and community development.
This year, in order to be a little more sustainable and to reduce costs, we’re mailing a membership card only to those who request one. If you would like your card mailed to you, please choose this when you sign-up. Otherwise, use your email confirmation as proof of membership when needed!
For more information about becoming a Member, email email@example.com.