Get Your 2021 FVMBA Membership Now!
Cost for Memberships:
Individual – $40
Family of 4 – $70
Corporate (includes 4 staff and online advertising) – $300
Individual Members get:
- A Membership Card and stickers in the mail
- Special discounts and offers at local businesses
- To participate in social events, group rides, trail days, and other volunteer opportunities
- A vote/a voice in what happens to the trails (attend local area meetings and vote at the AGM)
- To invest in our trails and help keep them enjoyable for all
Family Members get:
- An Individual Membership for 4 family members
Corporate Members get:
- An Individual Membership for 4 staff members
- Online ad space on the FVMBA website for a year
- Promotion on FVMBA social media platforms and e-newsletters
- Corporate Member Poster(s) to display at your business or facility
Where does the money go?
The money that is collected from members is used to fund trail building tools, maintenance supplies, and trail projects; as well as staff that support trail building, grant writing, trail protection and maintenance. Your area representative can give you a more detailed breakdown about how membership dues are spent.
What does it mean to be an Active Member?
Becoming an active Member of the FVMBA means that you a play a role in building and maintaining the trails in the Fraser Valley so they are safe and enjoyable for all!
Your membership dues fund:
- Trail building tools, maintenance supplies, and trail projects
- Staff that support trail building, grant writing, trail protection, and maintenance
- Mandatory insurance for all members (approximately $10 per member)
We’re thankful for your contributions, the FVMBA runs primarily off individual and corporate donations and without these important factors the FVMBA would not exist.
For more information about becoming a Member, email firstname.lastname@example.org.