Thank you for using our local trails.
We ask you to please abide by the rules of the trails and the directive of the BC Provincial Health Authority to STOP THE SPREAD OF COVID-19!
- Ride/recreate alone (and tell someone where you are) or with people you live with.
- Keep at least 2 meters (6 feet) distance at all times from anyone outside your household. This includes driving separately to the trailhead if needed.
- If riding with a friend, ask if they have any symptoms before riding with them (e.g. fever, cough, sneezing.)
- Ride in your home community.
- Make smart and conservative choices on all levels of trail. Now is not the time to get hurt.
- Wash your hands when you get home.
- Be responsible and show the community you care.
- DO NOT use the trails if you have symptoms (e.g. fever, cough, sneezing). Please stay home!
- DO NOT ride in larger groups, especially not with people you don’t live with.
- DO NOT congregate in large groups at trailheads or near peoples’ houses. No tailgate parties pre- or post-ride.
- DO NOT shuttle or carpool to and from the trails with anyone outside your immediate household.
- DO NOT high-five, fist bump, hug, touch your eyes/nose/mouth, share water bottles, food or any other personal items.